Restoration Project Manager
Restor-it Inc is in search for a Restoration Project Manager with a solid background in water, fire, and mold restoration projects.
We are a well-established (25+ year) company providing multiple services including flooring, carpet cleaning and restoration services to metro Atlanta. This position provides great upward mobility and financial opportunities.
Restoration Project Manager works with property managers, insurance adjusters, residential and commercial owners during and after a water, flood, and fire disaster. You and your team will be on the scene to scope, start and complete the project clean up and put back.
What you will be doing.
- Scoping, estimating, and managing the completion of water, fire, mold, and other losses
- Managing field technicians
- Running all sizes of loss projects
- Assisting in day-to-day operations
- Project follow up with all involved parties
- Developing and nurturing strong relationships with insurance agents, adjusters, property managers and residential and commercial networks.
What you need for this position.
- Experience managing disaster restoration projects
- Estimating experience using Xactimate
- Experience using project management application
- Experience in collaborating with customers and Insurance companies
- Experience in all types of losses including large loss
- Team management
What is in it for you.
- Base Salary ($75K)
- Gas card
- Company Laptop
- Health Benefits
- Paid PTO (vacation and sick days)
- Awesome growth opportunities
- Great company culture
If you want to play a key role in the upward trajectory at Restor-it Inc, please apply today!
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org