Home Renovation Services
Our home renovation services are nearly endless. Most notably those are bathroom remodels and kitchen facelifts, but we do it all. Make your home fun and exciting with our new design taste and quality finished work. In addition to being great designers, we work with you, the customer, to listen to your needs and get you exactly what you want. That means that you are the most important figure in the design and renovation process. Therefore, our services start with listening and understanding. Here is a brief list of our home remodeling ideas.
Home Renovation Ideas
New Hardwood Flooring
Any Room Remodel
How We Serve the Customer
We provide education to the customer so that they can make a well informed decision. While there are some nice contractors out there, few of them take the time to educate the customer. How can the customer make an informed decision if an expert doesn’t share their insight?
Our Work Process
1. The customer calls the office asking for information about home renovations.
2. Our office schedules for a Restor-It representative to go out to speak to the customer and discover their vision for the project.
3. The Restor-It representative sends out a written estimate for the work.
4. We process the estimate and email it to the customer with the cost of the service.
5. If the customer wants to move forward with the job it is scheduled after a service agreement is signed.
6. Our home renovation team arrives on the jobsite with the customer first in mind.
7. The job is completed by our professional, honest and highly certified team.
8. Consequently, the customer is 100% satisfied with their newly renovated home.
Many customers refer us to their friends and family.
Home Renovations Resources
Restor-It has numerous resources available for anyone. The most notable resource is our representatives due to their vast knowledge and experience. Don’t hesitate to call the office 678-355-6645. Furthermore, our flooring showroom is a great place to start if installing new flooring is a part of your home renovation project.
If you are planning to sell your home and you need to make some significant renovations, then read this post called 11 Essential Home Renovations Buyers Want.