Water Technician Job Description:
- Water Extraction and performing demolitions and light construction tasks.
- Setting up and monitoring drying equipment.
- Debris removal of drywall, cabinetry, and flooring that may be damaged.
- Maintain daily documents, photo journals, and paperwork.
- Ability to remain professional and focused under pressure.
Water Technician Job Requirements:
- Strong customer service skills. Candidates that truly enjoy helping others in their time of need.
- Must have valid driver’s license with clean MVR.Must be able to work full-time and overtime as needed.
- Must be able to respond to service calls after hours when on call (rotating on
- call shift which may include after hours and weekends).
- Must regularly lift and/or move equipment that weighs up to 70lbs.
- IICRC/WTR Certification preferred but not required
Water Technician Job Benefits:
- Professional Uniforms
- Company vehicle
- Salary based on experience