Winter/Summer 2018 Student Intern
This position is an unpaid internship that is designed to help with college credit. You can use this position for the college credit you need for an internship in your specific major. You will receive whatever credit needed to fulfill that internship requirement.
Are you a business student wanting to gain experience running a small business?
Are you looking for a resume builder?
We invite you to intern with Restor-it.
Restor-It, Inc. has over 28 years of experience in multi-family, residential, and commercial markets. Our goal is to offer the highest quality service and products. We accomplish this goal with operational excellence, fostering innovation, and our determination for customer satisfaction. We provide a wide spectrum of quality services which include:
- Floor Covering Installation – Hardwood, Carpet, Vinyl, LVP, LVT
- Top Notch Carpet Cleaning and Repairs
- Tub & Countertop Resurfacing
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Tile Regrouting
- 24-hour Water & Fire Damage services for both Mitigation and Structural repair
We welcome Intern candidates who want to learn how a thriving small business works and get experience seeing how a full-service company operates.
Are you looking to leverage your college curriculum and apply your skills to fast-paced, diverse projects? We are looking for a Sales, Marketing and Management Intern to support various responsibilities including lead generation, sales, marketing and project management.
- Assist with SEO projects to improve company visibility online
- Assist Sales team with administrative support, cold-calling, lead generation and appointment setting and orders
- Top notch organization skills
- Work with the Sales and Marketing functions to identify optimizations and improvements – we want to hear your ideas
- Work with the accounting department to learn account receivables and account payables
- Other operational tasks as needed
Qualifications and Skills
- Undergraduate students working towards a Bachelor’s degree in their junior or senior year of study. Sales, Marketing or Management majors preferred
- Ability to work 15 – 20 hours a week
- Strong interpersonal skills to build rapport with prospective and existing customers
- Exceptional attention to detail, ability to prioritize multiple objectives and projects
- Team player with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience in sales or client service environment preferred
- Learn about operating a small business and becoming an entrepreneur – for those looking to work hard and develop in a rewarding career with growth opportunities
- On the job training
- College Credit
- Possible paying projects
If you are interested in talking further please call Kelly Rowley at Restor-it, Inc. 678-355-6645.